bsoco, your software comparison tool
bsoco lets you obtain current, precise and objective information about software on the market in comparison with other software packages (ERP, Accounting, HR, Business Intelligence, E-learning ...). The innovative bsoco community website questions users about software performance. Their responses are used to establish an index score. Each software application is evaluated according to 4 criteria (performance, usability, reliability and services).
Become a member, it's free!
As a member, you can freely access the fact sheets of each application and thus benefit from the exhaustive study of software in our database. You will find software rankings in comparison with other market solutions, in addition to critical user reviews.
>> I want to become a member <<
- Opinion of 22/04/2014 about the software : Zureo Contable
« Higher quality software as compared to competitors with an excellent support for users... »
- Opinion of 22/04/2014 about the software : Snap
« Unreliable... »
- Opinion of 22/04/2014 about the software : Crossknowledge Learning Suite
« A generic learning suite with catalogue of training content. Not too bad for technical training but poor for soft skills and manag... »
- Opinion of 22/04/2014 about the software : ArticulateOnline
« Articulate Storyline closes the gap with flash development and reduces cost of production. Can get great effects.... »
- Opinion of 15/04/2014 about the software : Presenter 09
« I am afraid it will be eaten by SaaS based softwares.... »
- Opinion of 14/04/2014 about the software : HRsmart Unified Talent Management
« Manages internal applications well... »
- Opinion of 14/04/2014 about the software : ePaye
« This solution is very flexible and adaptable... »
- Opinion of 08/04/2014 about the software : Drupal
« Drupal is made for big organisations and businesses... »
- Opinion of 08/04/2014 about the software : E-DEAL
« Excellent is the flexibility of configuration and usability... »
- Opinion of 05/04/2014 about the software : Money S3
« Electronic communication with authorities... »
- Opinion of 05/04/2014 about the software : Snap
« Too limited... »
- Opinion of 29/03/2014 about the software : EBP Comptabilité
« An ergonomic and intuitive software... »
- Opinion of 29/03/2014 about the software : SAP HCM
« It has enabled to bring income to the highest level and has improved client service ... »
- Opinion of 26/03/2014 about the software : DOKEOS LEARNING SUITE
« With Dokeos, I am able to build course scenarios for 5000 employees without assistance. ... »
- Opinion of 25/03/2014 about the software : Moodle
« Its Community and its way of enabling everything to be custom made... »
- Opinion of 25/03/2014 about the software : SumTotal ToolBook
« I found the tool for tutorials very good ... »
- Opinion of 24/03/2014 about the software : Siebel Oracle on Demand
« The lowest single product price point in the software as a service CRM industry... »
- Opinion of 24/03/2014 about the software : Sage abra
« Simplify recruitment so you get the right employee for the job... »
- Opinion of 23/03/2014 about the software : TalentSoft
« A better visibility on annual objectives... »
- Opinion of 23/03/2014 about the software : ORHUS
« A very flexible solution... »
- Opinion of 22/03/2014 about the software : Sage Comptabilité
« Follow up of clients and suppliers accounts/ Tracking of accounts receivable and payable... »
- Opinion of 22/03/2014 about the software : JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
« Has enabled us to save management costs of $100 000/ year over 6 years... »
- Opinion of 22/03/2014 about the software : DOKEOS LEARNING SUITE
« We are in charge of a training programme as a consequence of our deployment in Asia. For this we need to undertake the whole proce... »
- Opinion of 21/03/2014 about the software : SIGMA-RH.net
« After a long process to choose the best HRIS, we have selected SIGMA-HR.net as it fits 100%+ of our needs.... »
- Opinion of 21/03/2014 about the software : DOKEOS LEARNING SUITE
« Supinfo relies on Dokeos since 2010 for its whole training catalog. Some 7000 students learn, train, practice, submit papers and e... »
Take notes, judge, share.
Once you vote for the 1st time, you become a member of the bsoco community and can compare your point of view with those of other members. The bsoco software comparison tool will answer your questions and help you formulate an opinion of software in areas such as:
A free software comparison tool
The free bsoco software directory and comparison tool is useful not only for buyers looking for the best IT solutions but also for publishers and retailers selling applications.
The bsoco website also serves as a directory of major consultants in various fields (ERP, HRIS, CRM, e-mailing, CMS, E-Commerce, e-learning).
The bsoco website provides a comprehensive tool for evaluating and selecting software based on a community of qualified users.
You can take advantage of this wealth of experience, vote yourself, or consult our software directory (ERP, Accounting, HR, Business Intelligence, e-learning).
24/04/2014 - TalentSoft, a leading European provider of SaaS-based Talent Management solutions, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to merge with Peoplexs. Based in The Netherlands, Peoplexs is a SaaS technology supplier that offers agile recruitment solutions.
>> Read more
22/04/2014 - Welcome Real-time, the leading global provider of marketing and loyalty solutions, is proud to communicate on three awards recently garnered from three different organizations like ACQ Magazine, InovenAltenor and bsoco.
>> Read more
Florence Tardy, Business Development.
16/04/2014 - Wiley, a global provider of knowledge and knowledge‐enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, professional practice, and education, announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire CrossKnowledge, a learning provider ocused on leadership and managerial skills developme
>> Read more