Press and News
Adobe Creative Cloud Innovations Take Creativity From Blank Page to Brilliant
New Capabilities in Flagship Products, Performance Enhancements and Updates to Adobe Stock Allow Effortless Creation
Taking aim at inefficiencies that slow down the creation process, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today launched major updates to its flagship Creative Cloud tools and services. The release includes dramatic new features in Adobe’s flagship applications, performance enhancements across Creative Cloud (CC) and exciting updates to Adobe Stock – including deeper integration within CC and the addition of an all-new Premium collection of high-quality stock content. Spanning across virtually all of the Creative Cloud portfolio, updates in this new release target many of the pain points that designers, photographers and filmmakers face every day.
“We have two key goals with this release: saving our customers time and helping them jumpstart their creative engines,” said Bryan Lamkin, executive vice president and general manager, Digital Media at Adobe. “Every creative project starts with a blank page and ends with a vision coming to life. Today’s release of Creative Cloud will help make that journey as fast and productive as possible. From deeper integration of Adobe Stock into the CC experience, to amazing new features like Content-Aware Crop in Adobe Photoshop, this release will expedite the creative process for millions of our customers.”
Today‘s updates mark another step forward in establishing Creative Cloud as the one-stop shop for creative people – providing the best in desktop tools, mobile applications, training and a vibrant marketplace featuring services like Adobe Stock, as well as access to the Behance community that’s now over 7 million strong.
Built Right into Creative Cloud: Adobe Stock Service Offers Best, Broadest Selection
Research from Pfeiffer Consulting confirms that integrating Adobe Stock with CC desktop applications delivers up to 10 times greater efficiency than other stock services*. The expanded Adobe Stock service includes over 55 million royalty-free, high-quality photos, videos, illustrations and graphics, as well as the following new capabilities:
- - One-Click Workflow. Deeper Adobe Stock integration with CC applications enables a new One-Click Workflow that lets users select an image or video on the Adobe Stock website and place it on their creative canvas with a single click. Also an expanded In-app Purchase feature delivers an industry-first, one-click license capability, directly from Photoshop.
- - Premium Collection. Adobe’s first premium content offering sourced for Adobe Stock includes nearly 100,000 curated images that meet the standards of top advertising agencies, leading brands and digital and print publications.
- - Monetization Made Easier. Coming soon, Adobe will expand on its vision to build out the world’s largest creative marketplace by offering opportunities for creative professionals to contribute and monetize their work. They can contribute directly from desktop and mobile applications including Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Bridge CC, Photoshop Fix and Photoshop Mix, providing an easy on-ramp to showcasing and selling their work via Adobe Stock. Also coming soon is Adobe’s new Stock Contributor Portal, which will feature intelligent auto-tagging capabilities saving hours of keywording.
New CC Desktop App Capabilities and Performance Enhancements
Highly anticipated CC features, offering critical time savings and new creative opportunities for Creative Cloud subscribers include:
- Content-Aware Crop in Photoshop, which automatically fills in the gaps when you rotate or expand a canvas beyond the original image size.
- Face-Aware Liquify in Photoshop, an easy way to create artistic effects with facial features using the Liquify Tool while keeping the face in proportion.
- Match Font in Photoshop, an innovative font recognition technology that has the ability to recognize and identify licensed fonts and automatically suggest fonts available on your computer system or available to license through Adobe Typekit.
- Character Animator Preview in After Effects CC, which matches an animated character to a real life actor’s speech and movements, was first showcased on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the host’s recurring “Cartoon Donald Trump” (1:30) interviews and most recently by The Simpsons animation team in the episode that aired May 15, 2016.
- New Virtual Reality (VR) features in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, including “field of view” mode for previewing content.
- Adobe XD Preview, Adobe’s new experience design tool is now available in German, French, and Japanese.
- Fast Export of assets and artboards in Adobe Illustrator CC, allowing users to export assets to multiple formats and resolutions with a single click.
- Photoshop productivity enhancements, including a four times performance improvement when working with the Font Menu and three times improvement for Content-Aware Fill.
CreativeSync and Assets: Greater Discoverability, Productivity and Integrated Mobile to Desktop Workflows
The company’s signature CreativeSync technology ensures a user’s files, fonts, design assets and settings instantly appear in their mobile to desktop workflow, wherever they need them. Recently made available collaboration capabilities include read-only Creative Cloud Libraries that provide controlled permission levels while collaborating with teams. The Creative Cloud library serves as a virtual digital style guide for teams to ensure campaigns are consistent and always on brand. Creatives can also delegate permission levels to help manage libraries and files. Also new is an updated Creative Cloud Libraries panel with Search Filters that allow customers to easily search and select video, photo, vector and illustration assets.
New Capabilities Add Value for Global Brands and Agencies
Creative Cloud for enterprise (CCE) enables customers to create, collaborate and deliver content at high velocity – all behind the security of a corporate firewall. Updates to Creative Cloud for enterprise deliver significant new capabilities, including: simplified workflows for creative teams collaborating and exchanging assets, as well as read-only libraries and folders, archiving support for folders and files and versioning capabilities. With today’s CC release, Adobe Stock for enterprise now includes the Premium collection as well as advanced search, flexible payment plans and the ability to track stock images and videos through one unified enterprise dashboard.
Pricing and Availability
Updates to CC desktop apps are now available for download by Creative Cloud members as part of their membership at no additional cost. Membership plans are available for individuals, students, teams, educational institutions, government agencies and enterprises. For pricing details, visit: https://creative.adobe.com/plans.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
Adobe Captivate 9: Create any kind of eLearning end-to-end. For any device.More details of this software
With new Adobe Captivate 9 you can create virtually any kind of aesthetically attractive and instructionally sound eLearning. Go seamlessly from storyboarding to responsive eLearning and everything else in-between using a single easy-to-use tool. Dip into the exclusive 25,000+ asset store to enrich your content. Enjoy the power of being able to create amazing courses that run seamlessly across desktops and mobile devices.
> 11/05/2017 - Adobe Summit EMEA 2017: Creating Exceptional Customer Experiences
> 06/04/2017 - AI, VR, IoT and Kate McKinnon Headline Adobe “Summit Sneaks”
> 03/03/2017 - Adobe Empowers Businesses to Transform at Adobe Summit
> 22/02/2017 - The Role Of Critical Thinking In Modern Business Training
> 02/02/2017 - Adobe’s Board of Directors Elects Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen as Chairman
> 03/01/2017 - Adobe Completes Acquisition of TubeMogul
> 06/12/2016 - Adobe Data Shows Cyber Monday Largest Online Sales Day in History With $3.39 Billion
> 22/11/2016 - Adobe Named a Leader in Lead-to-Revenue Management Platform Vendors by Independent Research Firm
> 04/11/2016 - Creativity Pays: Global Survey From Adobe Links Being Creative to Stronger Personal and Professional Success
> 27/10/2016 - World’s Top Creators Headline Adobe MAX
> 19/10/2016 - Adobe Named a Leader in Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics
> 06/10/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe Survey Reveals Americans’ Dependence on Email
> 16/09/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe Releases Lightroom for Mobile 2.5 Enabling Mobile DNG Raw Photography on iOS 10
> 08/09/2016 - Adobe Unveils New Virtual Reality, Character Animation and 3D Innovations at IBC 2016
> 15/07/2016 - Adobe Creative Cloud Innovations Take Creativity From Blank Page to Brilliant
> 27/06/2016 - Interview (e-learning): Gourav Sinha, Marketing Manager of Adobe
> 23/06/2016 - Adobe Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile App Development Platforms
> 07/06/2016 - Adobe Launches Spark: Visual Storytelling Apps for Everyone
> 26/05/2016 - Adobe Names Cynthia Stoddard as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
> 13/05/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe Launches Public Sector Cloud Offerings on Amazon Web Services in Europe
> 04/05/2016 - Adobe Sign Debuts, Integrated with Adobe Marketing Cloud for Paperless Customer Experiences
> 22/04/2016 - Adobe Unveils Breakthroughs in Video and Film Production
> 08/04/2016 - Adobe Summit 2016: Are You An Experience Business?
> 29/03/2016 - Adobe Announces Cross-Device Co-op to Enable People-Based Marketing
> 11/03/2016 - Opera House Embarks on Digital Transformation with Adobe
> 16/02/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe to Unveil Next Generation Marketing Cloud at Summit
> 08/02/2016 - Adobe Video Tools Get Rave Reviews at Sundance 2016
> 14/01/2016 - Distracted and Device-Hungry: Global Consumers Demand That Brands Entertain Them
> 21/12/2015 - Accenture and Adobe Expand Alliance to Advance Digital Transformation for Life Science, Healthcare, and Financial Services Organizations
> 26/11/2015 - Adobe Named a Leader in Data Management Platforms by Independent Research Firm
> 31/07/2015 - Interview (e-learning): Priyank Shrivastava,director of product marketing at Adobe
> 23/06/2015 - Adobe Unveils Milestone 2015 Creative Cloud Release
> 04/06/2015 - Adobe Announces 2015 Release of Technical Communication Suite
> 26/05/2015 - Adobe Report Predicts Summer Travel Spend to Increase to $65 Billion
> 18/05/2015 - Adobe Advances Programmatic Advertising with New Dynamic Creative Technology
> 12/05/2015 - Adobe Advances Integration of Big Data with Creative Content
> 29/04/2015 - Adobe Delivers Major Innovations to Creative Cloud Photography
> 23/04/2015 - Adobe Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management
> 26/03/2015 - Adobe Reports Strong Q1 FY2015 Financial Results
> 17/03/2015 - Adobe Pushes Boundaries of Marketing at Summit 2015
> 09/03/2015 - Adobe Photoshop Turns Twenty-Five
> 24/02/2015 - Media Alert: Adobe Summit to Feature Industry Luminaries, Digital Marketing Innovations
> 11/02/2015 - Adobe Launches Cloud Solutions for Government at Digital Government Assembly
> 03/02/2015 - Super 7 Tips To Create Responsive Courses with Adobe Captivate 8
> 23/01/2015 - Adobe Announces Program to Repurchase $2.0 Billion of Stock by End of FY2017
> 14/01/2015 - Top 5 productivity tips for Adobe Captivate
> 09/01/2015 - Adobe Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs
> 05/01/2015 - Interview (e-learning): Dr. Pooja Jaisingh, Sr. eLearning evangelist of Adobe
> 16/12/2014 - Adobe Data Shows Cyber Monday Sales Up 16 Percent; Large Retailers See Biggest Gains
> 04/12/2014 - Adobe Learning Summit 2014 session recordings now available!
> 18/09/2014 - ADOBE LEARNING SUMMIT - Explore New Frontiers , Oct 27, Las Vegas
> 15/09/2014 - Adobe and Publicis Groupe Team Up to Deliver First Always-On Global Marketing Platform
> 04/09/2014 - Adobe Named a Strong Performer in Digital Experience Delivery Platforms by Independent Research Firm
> 24/06/2014 - Adobe Presenter 10 Enables on-Demand eLearning
> 10/03/2014 - Organize your eLearning Projects: Grouping Slides in Adobe Captivate 7
> 30/09/2013 - Thematic case study (e-learning) : Rapid learning and mobile learning, the major trends by Adobe
> 03/09/2013 - Adobe Releases Presenter 9 – Simple, Intuitive Software for Effective Communication with a Virtual Audience
> 23/08/2013 - Adobe Announces Captivate 7 – Everything You Need to Create in eLearning