Press and News
Media Alert: Adobe to Unveil Next Generation Marketing Cloud at Summit
Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced keynote speakers and luminaries for Adobe Summit, the leading industry event that drives the future of marketing and business transformation through Adobe Marketing Cloud. The five-day conference will explore how digital is disrupting business models across industries and transforming companies to put the customer experience front and center across the entire organization. Leaders from top brands including Cirque de Soleil, McDonald’s, Comedy Central, Mattel, and Royal Bank of Scotland will discuss their companies’ laser-focus on digital experiences as content and data become more and more connected. Oscar-award winning actor and director George Clooney, “Silicon Valley” star Thomas Middledich, actor and singer Donny Osmond, and World Champion soccer player Abby Wambach will offer insights into their own personal branding and transformation as their roles evolve in today’s digital world.
The conference will take place for the first time in Las Vegas from March 20-24, 2016 and is expected to draw a record-breaking 10,000 industry leaders and inspirational speakers. Among the attendees will be over 750 senior executives of Adobe’s 3,500 global partners, which include the 10 largest agencies and the five largest system integrators. In 2015, Adobe received leadership recognition in 15 marketing-related industry analyst reports, reinforcing the company’s strong momentum in the competitive digital marketing space. Adobe Marketing Cloud powers 41 trillion transactions annually for major brands across all industry verticals including the ten world’s largest media and entertainment, financial services, automotive, wealth management, and telecom companies.
- Joining Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen and Adobe executive vice president for Digital Marketing Brad Rencher on the main stage will be Oscar-award winning actor and director George Clooney, Cirque du Soleil vice president of Sales and Marketing Alma Derricks, Comedy Central CMO Walter Levitt, Mattel President and COO Richard Dickson, McDonald’s CMO Deborah Walsh, Royal Bank of Scotland head of Digital Analytics Giles Richardson, and World Champion soccer player Abby Wambach.
- Nine tracks will offer over 225 breakout sessions with Adobe executives and top brands across industries including Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, and Retail—more than ever before. The tracks will focus on key marketing technology areas including Core Marketing Services, Digital Experience Management, Email and Cross-channel Marketing, Hands-on Labs, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Innovations, Mobile Engagement, Personalization and Optimization, and Programmatic Advertising. Brands presenting during these sessions include Comcast and MGM Resorts International.
- A Marketing Innovations track will feature business leaders at the forefront of innovative marketing strategies. Industry analysts, Adobe leaders and marketing professionals from brands such as NBC, BuzzFeed, Ford, and LiveFyre will discuss topics covering connected customer experiences, content marketing, the future of marketing and more. “Silicon Valley” star Thomas Middledich will host “Summit Sneaks,” an exclusive, sneak-peek at innovations in development at Adobe. Celebrity singer, actor, and TV host Donny Osmond will discuss how his own reinvention was key to his brand.
- Partner Day at Adobe Summit will welcome over 750 senior executives from Adobe’s partner ecosystem, 30 percent more than last year. Taking the main stage will be senior Adobe executives CEO Shantanu Narayen, CTO and executive vice president Abhay Parasnis, executive vice president of digital marketing Brad Rencher, and executive vice president for worldwide field operations Matt Thompson. Partner Day sessions will bring together system integrators, digital, advertising and media agencies, ISVs and technology partners.
- Visit the registration page for more information about special discounts and group passes. Pre-conference and hands-on training for customers will be available through Adobe Training Services from March 20-21. Courses are available for $750 per one-day session and $1,500 per two-day session. Customers can sign up for these courses when registering.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud empowers companies to use big data to effectively reach and engage customers and prospects with highly personalized marketing content across devices and digital touch points. Eight tightly integrated Solutions offer marketers a complete set of marketing technologies that focus on analytics, web and app experience management, testing and targeting, advertising, audience management, video, social engagement and campaign orchestration. The tie-in with Adobe Creative Cloud makes it easy to quickly activate creative assets across all marketing channels. Thousands of brands worldwide including two thirds of Fortune 50 companies rely on Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Adobe Captivate 9: Create any kind of eLearning end-to-end. For any device.More details of this software
With new Adobe Captivate 9 you can create virtually any kind of aesthetically attractive and instructionally sound eLearning. Go seamlessly from storyboarding to responsive eLearning and everything else in-between using a single easy-to-use tool. Dip into the exclusive 25,000+ asset store to enrich your content. Enjoy the power of being able to create amazing courses that run seamlessly across desktops and mobile devices.
> 11/05/2017 - Adobe Summit EMEA 2017: Creating Exceptional Customer Experiences
> 06/04/2017 - AI, VR, IoT and Kate McKinnon Headline Adobe “Summit Sneaks”
> 03/03/2017 - Adobe Empowers Businesses to Transform at Adobe Summit
> 22/02/2017 - The Role Of Critical Thinking In Modern Business Training
> 02/02/2017 - Adobe’s Board of Directors Elects Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen as Chairman
> 03/01/2017 - Adobe Completes Acquisition of TubeMogul
> 06/12/2016 - Adobe Data Shows Cyber Monday Largest Online Sales Day in History With $3.39 Billion
> 22/11/2016 - Adobe Named a Leader in Lead-to-Revenue Management Platform Vendors by Independent Research Firm
> 04/11/2016 - Creativity Pays: Global Survey From Adobe Links Being Creative to Stronger Personal and Professional Success
> 27/10/2016 - World’s Top Creators Headline Adobe MAX
> 19/10/2016 - Adobe Named a Leader in Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics
> 06/10/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe Survey Reveals Americans’ Dependence on Email
> 16/09/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe Releases Lightroom for Mobile 2.5 Enabling Mobile DNG Raw Photography on iOS 10
> 08/09/2016 - Adobe Unveils New Virtual Reality, Character Animation and 3D Innovations at IBC 2016
> 15/07/2016 - Adobe Creative Cloud Innovations Take Creativity From Blank Page to Brilliant
> 27/06/2016 - Interview (e-learning): Gourav Sinha, Marketing Manager of Adobe
> 23/06/2016 - Adobe Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile App Development Platforms
> 07/06/2016 - Adobe Launches Spark: Visual Storytelling Apps for Everyone
> 26/05/2016 - Adobe Names Cynthia Stoddard as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
> 13/05/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe Launches Public Sector Cloud Offerings on Amazon Web Services in Europe
> 04/05/2016 - Adobe Sign Debuts, Integrated with Adobe Marketing Cloud for Paperless Customer Experiences
> 22/04/2016 - Adobe Unveils Breakthroughs in Video and Film Production
> 08/04/2016 - Adobe Summit 2016: Are You An Experience Business?
> 29/03/2016 - Adobe Announces Cross-Device Co-op to Enable People-Based Marketing
> 11/03/2016 - Opera House Embarks on Digital Transformation with Adobe
> 16/02/2016 - Media Alert: Adobe to Unveil Next Generation Marketing Cloud at Summit
> 08/02/2016 - Adobe Video Tools Get Rave Reviews at Sundance 2016
> 14/01/2016 - Distracted and Device-Hungry: Global Consumers Demand That Brands Entertain Them
> 21/12/2015 - Accenture and Adobe Expand Alliance to Advance Digital Transformation for Life Science, Healthcare, and Financial Services Organizations
> 26/11/2015 - Adobe Named a Leader in Data Management Platforms by Independent Research Firm
> 31/07/2015 - Interview (e-learning): Priyank Shrivastava,director of product marketing at Adobe
> 23/06/2015 - Adobe Unveils Milestone 2015 Creative Cloud Release
> 04/06/2015 - Adobe Announces 2015 Release of Technical Communication Suite
> 26/05/2015 - Adobe Report Predicts Summer Travel Spend to Increase to $65 Billion
> 18/05/2015 - Adobe Advances Programmatic Advertising with New Dynamic Creative Technology
> 12/05/2015 - Adobe Advances Integration of Big Data with Creative Content
> 29/04/2015 - Adobe Delivers Major Innovations to Creative Cloud Photography
> 23/04/2015 - Adobe Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management
> 26/03/2015 - Adobe Reports Strong Q1 FY2015 Financial Results
> 17/03/2015 - Adobe Pushes Boundaries of Marketing at Summit 2015
> 09/03/2015 - Adobe Photoshop Turns Twenty-Five
> 24/02/2015 - Media Alert: Adobe Summit to Feature Industry Luminaries, Digital Marketing Innovations
> 11/02/2015 - Adobe Launches Cloud Solutions for Government at Digital Government Assembly
> 03/02/2015 - Super 7 Tips To Create Responsive Courses with Adobe Captivate 8
> 23/01/2015 - Adobe Announces Program to Repurchase $2.0 Billion of Stock by End of FY2017
> 14/01/2015 - Top 5 productivity tips for Adobe Captivate
> 09/01/2015 - Adobe Positioned as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs
> 05/01/2015 - Interview (e-learning): Dr. Pooja Jaisingh, Sr. eLearning evangelist of Adobe
> 16/12/2014 - Adobe Data Shows Cyber Monday Sales Up 16 Percent; Large Retailers See Biggest Gains
> 04/12/2014 - Adobe Learning Summit 2014 session recordings now available!
> 18/09/2014 - ADOBE LEARNING SUMMIT - Explore New Frontiers , Oct 27, Las Vegas
> 15/09/2014 - Adobe and Publicis Groupe Team Up to Deliver First Always-On Global Marketing Platform
> 04/09/2014 - Adobe Named a Strong Performer in Digital Experience Delivery Platforms by Independent Research Firm
> 24/06/2014 - Adobe Presenter 10 Enables on-Demand eLearning
> 10/03/2014 - Organize your eLearning Projects: Grouping Slides in Adobe Captivate 7
> 30/09/2013 - Thematic case study (e-learning) : Rapid learning and mobile learning, the major trends by Adobe
> 03/09/2013 - Adobe Releases Presenter 9 – Simple, Intuitive Software for Effective Communication with a Virtual Audience
> 23/08/2013 - Adobe Announces Captivate 7 – Everything You Need to Create in eLearning